IDEA HUB REGULATIONS
IDEA HUB REGULATIONS
- These regulations [hereinafter the "Regulations"] define the terms and conditions of voting for the best idea for a product [hereinafter the "Voting"], which takes place on the www.simtility.com platform [hereinafter the "Platform"].
- The organiser of the Voting is Simtility sp. z o.o. [hereinafter the "Organiser"], being the Platform's owner.
- The Voting consists in casting votes through the Platform for the selected project for the product [hereinafter the "Project"] posted on the Platform.
Conditions of participation
- The Voting is open to any natural person who, during the Voting, visits the website of the www.simtility.com Platform, gives a vote for the selected Project [hereinafter the "Voter"] and satisfies the conditions set out below in the Regulations. Any natural person who, at the time of voting, is 18 age of age may be a Voter.
- Projects posted on the Platform by the Organiser in order to put them to the vote participate in the Voting.
- In addition to the possibility of casting votes, the Voter may also post comments on the Projects. Comments must not be offensive, vulgar or otherwise immoral.
- The Organiser shall inform the author of the Project, via e-mail, about posting his/her Project on the Platform to put it to the vote.
- Casting a vote is voluntary and free of charge.
- Participation in the Voting requires prior registration.
- The registration referred to in paragraph 2 involves filling an interactive registration form with the Voter's data, entering login and password, reading the Regulations and their acceptance, as well as consenting to the processing of personal data specified in the above-mentioned form by the Organiser. The provision of data marked as mandatory on the form is required for proper registration and to participate in the Voting. The Voter shall be obliged to provide true personal data.
- The Voting on each of the Projects posted on the Platform shall take 100 days from the date on which the Project is posted on the Platform and shall end at midnight of the last day. There may be multiple voting taking place simultaneously on the Platform, the subject of which are various Projects.
- Votes on the Project are cast via the ICT system by clicking by the Voter on one of the icons located at each of the Projects posted on the Platform: "I like it" or "I want this product" or "I don't like it".
- The Voter may cast only one vote for a given Project.
- An unlimited number of Voters may take part in the Voting.
- The Voter has the option to make a reservation of the product described in the Project. To this end, the Voter should cast a vote for the selected Project and click on "I want this product" option.
- By selecting the "I want this product" option, the Voter shall be obliged to pay the price for the product indicated in the description of the selected Project. To this end, the Voter shall be obliged to provide credit card information, from which a corresponding amount is deducted. In addition, upon clicking on the above-mentioned icon, the Voter shall be required to complete the form, in which he/she shall provide his/her personal data (name, surname, residence address, shipping address) to the Organiser in order to enable carrying out the reservation made. The Voter shall be required to complete the form and consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of carrying out his/her reservation. The Voter shall also be obliged to pay for the product.
- Selecting the"I want this product" option does not guarantee that the reservation of the product is going to be carried out and that the product is going to be delivered to the Voter. Carrying out the reservation depends on the number of votes obtained by a given Project in the Voting and the decision to put the product into production and sale. The decision to put the product into production and sale shall be made if during the Voting a given Project obtains at least 500 "I like it" votes and a minimum of 300 "I want this product" votes.
- If the Project does not obtain a sufficient number of votes indicated in paragraph 10 above, the Voter's reservation shall not be carried out. The amount of the product price collected from the Voter shall be immediately reimbursed to the credit card with which the payment was made. The Voter shall not be entitled to any claims against the Organiser due to failure to carry out the reservation. If the selected Project obtains a sufficient number of votes, the product shall be sent to the Voter via courier within 3 working days from the date of receipt by the Organiser of the first batch of products from the producer and provided the payment of the price for the product.
- Casting a vote for the selected Project is tantamount to accepting the Regulations by the Voter.
- The Organiser shall not be liable to Voters for any damages resulting from the participation in the Voting.
- By accepting the Regulations, the Voter undertakes to comply with them.
- The Organiser shall be entitled to change the Regulations. The current version of the Regulations shall be published on the Portal.
- The Owner shall be entitled to all copyrights to the Platform, in particular the rights to the logo, the appearance of the Platform and the content on the Platform. All copyrights are protected under Polish law and any use thereof by unauthorised persons without the prior written consent of the Platform's Owner is not allowed.
- In particular, the content of the Platform's pages is the subject to copyrights and it is protected under the Act on Copyrights and Related Rights of 4 February 1994 (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2016, item 666, as amended).
- In any matters not governed herein the generally applicable provisions of the Polish law shall apply.
The Regulations shall come into effect on 1.10.2016.